Go to My projects and click on Create project.
Fill in the project's name and reference number (Project ID) - it can be any number/text you want. The reference number becomes a unique identifier for your project.
If you wish to create the project under a particular region or company subsidiary, you can select it from the Region/Subsidiary/Project-field.
Set a start date and enter the project's address before clicking Create:
Your project will then be created. You can choose between three options:
- Manage project users
- Set requirements
- Go to project dashboard
By clicking on Set requirements, you will be able to set your data requirements:
Creating new users is optional. Your company probably consists of more than one employee. It is not necessary that each and every one of your employees goes through the registration process. You can create users for all of them yourself and you can give them access to the project by adding them via Manage project users.
But first you need to create them. Click on the Add user-button:
You can add already existing users to the project, or create a new user by clicking on Create user:
Fill in the mandatory fields and click Save.
Make sure that you assign the proper type of user role for the new user. Here is the difference between them:
- Company admin – if you created the Collaborate account, then you already have company admin rights. You are able to manage all the projects in the company’s account, create users and update the company profile. You can register as many company admins as you need.
- Company user – the user will gain access to all projects in the company’s account without being able to make any changes.
- Region manager – the user will gain access limited to specific regions only. He will be able to manage the projects in the respective region by adding products and inviting companies.
- Region user – the user will gain access limited to specific regions only. He will be able to view all the project information without making any changes.
- Project admin – the user will gain access limited to specific projects only. He will be able to manage the project by adding products and inviting companies.
- Project user – the user will gain access limited to specific projects only. He will be able to view all the project information without making any changes.
Your newly created project will be automatically added to the Home page.