Your company probably consists of more than one employee. It is not necessary that each and every one of your employees goes through the registration process. You can create users for all of them yourself. Here is how.
Select Manage company from the menu at the top of the page.
Click Manage users.
Click Create user.
Fill in the new user’s details.
Make sure that you assign the proper type of permissions for the new user. Here is the difference between them:
- Project owner (read/write/user administration) - the user will gain access limited to specific projects only. He will be able to manage the project by adding products, inviting companies and adding users.
- Project admin (read/write) – the user will gain access limited to specific projects only. He will be able to manage the project by adding products and inviting companies.
- Project user (read) – the user will gain access limited to specific projects only. He will be able to view all the project information without making any changes.
- Company admin (read/write) – if you created the ProductXchange account, then you already have company admin rights. You are able to manage all the projects in the company’s account, create users and update the company profile. You can register as many company admins as you need.
- Company user (read) – the user will gain access to all projects in the company’s account without being able to make any changes.
Select the company region the user will be associated with.
Select the projects the new user should have access to: